WELCOME TO OUR WORLD OF WEDDINGS
“Weddings are made in heaven, they say, but then need to be organised on earth”
At Talk Functions, we specialise in event planning and destination weddings. We have a team of passionate individuals who love planning, styling and coordinating bespoke weddings and events.
Our area of expertise is making arrangements for couples both living abroad and local.
Any wedding away from home requires special considerations; from choosing a suitable venue and considering special travel arrangements, to arranging accommodation for your guests and getting a marriage license and other information.
WE ARE ADDICTED TO
Planning a wedding is exciting but intimidating, which is why great organisation and a solid network of reliable contacts are vital to a successful destination wedding. Our focus is always on you, to ensure your wedding is uniquely and authentically you.
“Failure to plan is planning to fail”
– Winston Churchill
We understand that each wedding is a uniquely personal event and for most couples, it will be the biggest party on their calendar that they have ever hosted. It is a celebration of their love and one that should make a lasting impression on their guests.
“Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work”
At Talk Functions we prefer to be involved from the very start, to ensure that your wedding is perfect, personal, punctual and polished. We do however create flexible and tailored wedding planning services which fulfil each couple’s individual requirements.
“Progress come with the intelligent use of experience”
– Elbert Hubbard
OUR PHILOSOPHY. OUR MISSION
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL
HANDS ON. DEDICATED
FLEXIBLE. RELIABLE. CARING.
OUR WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
We only work with trusted service providers who can provide value to your event and ensure that your wedding is nothing short of spectacular. We’ve built wonderful reputations with these preferred service providers and ensure that we carefully align their solutions to your requirements
Travel & Accommodation
Music & entertainment
Catering & bar services
Fashion & beauty
PhotoGraphy & videography
Hiring & infrastructure
Officiates & Ministers
Decor & Styling
We specialise in event planning services that provide a personal touch. We find the best ideas and solutions for you. Our goal is to lead you through an amazing wedding planning and design experience and becoming your trusted consultant. You’ll receive a genuine, discreet, dedicated and caring service so let the celebrations commence with Talk Functions.
WE ONLY HIRE TRUSTED SERVICE PROVIDERS
Overseeing the delivery of your ENTIRE event.
Head Coordinator Lisa Schoeman will walk this wonderful journey with you every step of the way and on the day!
Let the Journey begin.
- Communication via telephone, e-mail and Skype
- Initial Consultation and various follow up meetings.
- Comprehensive budget proposals.
- Discuss contracts, deposit and payment schedules.
- Concept and Design.
- Venue site visit.
- Floor plan layouts.
- Mood board layouts.
- Suggest, appoint, book and manage suppliers.
- Liaise with those suppliers appointed by client.
- Arrange supplier appointments where necessary.
- Provide check lists and to do lists.
- Provide Timeline Schedules.
Fee structure on request
This is perfect for couples who want to be in charge of their wedding planning and selecting their own service providers, but who want peace of mind on their wedding day.
Entrust your special day to a wedding professional with experience and expertise.
We can handle any last-minute changes that may come up, so you can enjoy your celebration. We will ensure that we understand all the elements for your big day.
Please note, we only offer this service with Lisa our Head Coordinator, within 8 weeks of your wedding subject to her availability. For another member of our team to be present at your celebration, this service can be pre-booked.
- Communication via telephone, e-mail and skype.
- 1-2 Meetings prior to your wedding day to discuss running order, vendor details etc.
- Liaise with all suppliers appointed by client including the venue.
- Arrive at the venue 2-3 hours prior to start time.
- Make sure everything is in place on the day with a detailed check list on hand.
- Make sure all suppliers are on site and on time.
- Delegate any final set up logistics.
- Liaise with best man and MC.
- Event day support for the bride, groom, family and bridal party.
- Cue everyone into position for ceremony.
- Assist with set up the day before can be arranged.
- Attending your minister rehearsal can be arranged.
Fee structure on request.